Useful tips for finding the best internship in Delhi:
- Plan ahead: Get the internship search started. If you want to join a popular company, you will have to compete with many others students who might be looking for similar internship opportunity in that company.
- Write a resume and cover letter that showcase your skills: Internship coordinators and employers don’t expect much of work experience when hiring interns. But make sure your resume highlights the skills you possess.
- Use correct spelling and grammar: Make sure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes in the resume. Such things can put off the mood of the employer and create a not-so-good impression.
- Be clear about the availability: Location is one of the primary factors an employer will consider when finalising a candidate for internship. So you need to mention all correct details when applying.
- Be it marketing internship or HR internship, don’t wait for the opportunity to come to you. Keep finding information and keep applying to different companies. There are several online internship portals from where you can get information. Search the internship that is of interest to you and meet the concerned employers.
- Pave the way for career: If the candidate has the luck to find a suitable internship, the candidate should use the experience to construct the foundation for another future internship or job. This is because internships are a great way of meeting professionals, learning new skills and exploring how companies work.